Let's Help Former Foster Children Build Their Lives
We're Collecting Household Items at our Tempe Office for Foster360
When: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Aug 2 through Aug 13
Where: 2147 E. Baseline Road, Tempe, AZ 85283
We Want to Help Foster360 Give Young Adults a Safe Start
When I met Candice from Foster360 she asked me, “When your kids turn 18 would you tell them, thanks but I can’t support you any more? Good luck? That’s what happens to some foster children when they age out of the system.”
Foster360’s goal is to keep those kids from being exploited on the street and to get them on the path of school, work and adulthood. I was lucky to get that support from family and organizations like FBLA, and I want to see these kids supported as well.
Item Donation Drive
Drop off any of these at our Tempe location Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, or contact us to request an alternate drop-off time.
- Paper towel and toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies (windex, disinfectant sprays and wipes, sponges, trash bags, dish soap, etc.)
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, floss, soap, lotion, razors, cotton swabs, etc.)
- Feminine hygiene products (pads, pantyliners, tampons)
- Healthy non-perishable foods such as pasta, beans, canned fruits and vegetables
- Bath towels
- Twin size bedding
"A Community Thrives"
Foster360 is raising funds toward earning a grant from USA Today’s A Community Thrives initiative. More funds raised leverages Foster360’s chances of a higher grant amount, which will be used toward opening a second youth campus in Mesa.
If you would like to donate toward this initiative instead of, or in addition to, Vrana Law Firm’s donation drive you may do so through the official link below.
* The link above leads to a third party website. Vrana Law Firm does not receive information shared through this link and is not responsible for related security, legal & privacy terms.
Foster360 helps youth aging out of foster care beat grim statistics
Through Foster360, Arizona students receive stable, affordable housing while transitioning out of foster care into a self-sustaining adulthood surrounded by a supportive community, peers, and a Personal Resource Navigator. Foster360 provides: