Your Injury Concerns
Determining whether you have a valid case, how long it might take to settle, and what you can expect to receive or to pay in attorney fees can be overwhelming. Especially when you’re trying to recover from an accident and keep your life moving forward. Hiring a lawyer focused on personal injury should help relieve the burden of navigating your settlement, and can make a significant positive impact in getting you back up and running with proper treatment and compensation.
It's important to know...
- Personal injury cases aren’t always drawn out and many settle before entering the courtroom. We aim for your best result in as little time as possible, ideally without litigation.
- Even minor injuries can be worthy of a personal injury claim and settlement if you have medical bills, depreciated value of assets, and potential hardship. The insurance company might not be offering enough. We work directly with insurance to get your expenses reasonably covered.
- Even if you have insurance, a personal injury attorney ensures you receive maximum compensation for your coverage. Insurance providers might not offer to cover every cost. Working with an attorney assures your claim is correctly filed and negotiated for your benefit.
- You only have a certain amount of time to file your claim. In Arizona, the statute of limitations for most cases is two years from the date of your accident, or potentially from the date your injuries were discovered. A personal injury attorney can help adhere to the time sensitivity of your case so you don’t miss out.
- The person at fault does not pay out of pocket for your injuries in most cases. You aren’t making that person’s life harder by filing a claim. It’s often their insurance company that covers your costs.
- It should be free to talk with an attorney when exploring your case options. Vrana Law Firm works on a contingent fee structure, meaning you only pay if and when your case is settled.
We encourage you to contact Vrana Law Firm and speak one-on-one with a qualified personal injury attorney to make sure your rights are protected and you’re getting the most from the insurance company