Of Counsel Attorney
Bruce Squire brings decades of experience in personal injury. He is a certified specialist in wrongful death and personal injury litigation which means he passes the rigorous standards set by the State Bar of Arizona. Bruce lends his advice and experience on our toughest cases, helping us work every angle and maximize their recoveries.
Bruce Squire has been practicing law in Arizona since 1981. He specializes in Personal Injury and has been handling personal injury cases in Tempe and across Arizona for over 30 years. He has been a Certified Specialist in Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation by the State Bar of Arizona since 1999, a certification that is held by fewer than 1% of Arizona lawyers. Few attorneys hold this title because certification by the State Bar of Arizona as a specialist in injury and wrongful death litigation requires demonstrating a high degree of competency, passing a written examination, receiving favorable peers reviews from judges and other lawyers, and other rigorous requirements.
Bruce has helped many clients injured in automobile and motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, construction site accidents. He has also resolved auto, home, life and disability claims. He has experience in handling complex cases in areas such as wrongful death, product liability, negligent highway design, and governmental liability claims.
In addition to joining Vrana Law Firm as of counsel attorney, he continues to manage the firm Bruce Squire Law. Bruce has also been a partner in an established East Valley law firm and worked as a senior management attorney for the largest personal injury law firm in Arizona for more than 15 years.
Bruce believes in giving back to his community and has volunteered his time with Mothers Against Drunk Driving. He served as MADD’s Chairperson of the State Advisory Board from 2011 to 2014. Bruce is also a volunteer attorney for the Children’s Law Center, helping children with legal issues. He was selected by the Children’s Law Center as Attorney of the Year in 2015 and 2017.
Bruce is a native Arizonan. He was born and raised in the Phoenix area and lives in Gilbert.
· Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation by State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization, since 1999
· Who’s Who of American Law since 1998
· Arizona’s Finest Lawyers since 2010
· Maricopa County Bar Association
· Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
· East Valley Bar Association, Former President
· State Bar of Arizona of Legal Specialization
· MADD, State Advisory Board from 2008-2017
· Volunteer Attorney for the Children’s Law Center
· State Bar of Arizona since 1981
· United States District Court of Arizona, since 1981
· Northern Arizona University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
· Arizona State University College of Law, J.D.