Bruce Squire Provides Consultation to Vrana Law Firm
After 40 years in practice, having accumulated a wealth of experience and met rigorous standards as a former Arizona State Bar certified specialist in wrongful death and personal injury litigation, Bruce Squire has retired from the practice of law. While Bruce has closed his practice, Bruce Squire Law, he remains a valuable consultant resource for key cases managed by Vrana Law Firm.
Having focused primarily on personal injury and wrongful death cases since 1981, Bruce Squire brings decades of expertise in personal injury claims and litigation as a consultant. Bruce lends his expertise and insight to help Vrana Law Firm maximize client recoveries. Bruce helped many clients injured in automobile and motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, and construction site accidents in his tenure. He resolved auto, home, life and disability claims, and complex cases in areas such as wrongful death, product liability, negligent highway design, and governmental liability claims.
For more information on how to get in touch with Bruce, please inquire through Vrana Law Firm.
- Former Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation by State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization, 1999-2021
- Who’s Who of American Law, 1998
- Arizona’s Finest Lawyers, 2010
- MADD, State Advisory Board from 2008-2017
- Volunteer for the Children’s Law Center
- State Bar of Arizona, 1981-2021
- United States District Court of Arizona, 1981-2021
- Northern Arizona University, B.S., Magna Cum Laude
- Arizona State University College of Law, J